Mortgage Broker Perth
Terry Moore has over 40 years' experience in the Banking and Finance Industry. He is a full member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and holds a Certificate IV in Finance Broking and a Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management). Terry is accredited with over 20 lending and financial Institutions.
Terry has extensive knowledge and experience in the banking industry – across all forms of lending for a wide range of clients – and has worked with The Loan Company for a number of years. It is for this reason that Terry is a valuable member of the team and is able to assist with a range of finance needs for all his clients.
Terry's knowledge of lenders' products and procedures is second to none in the finance industry. He regularly attends training and sales conferences held by the various Lenders, and is the perfect source of information when it comes to any of your finance requirements.
Terry has the following qualifications and awards:
- MFAA Approved Broker
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40804
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- PLAN Australia Member – Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- 2008 – Gold Membership AFG
- 2007 – MPA Top 100 Brokers Award
- 2006 – MPA Top 100 Brokers Award
- 2005 – MPA Top 100 Brokers Award
- $425 million in Settled Loans
Outside of work
- Family man
- Member of the West Coast Eagles
- Enjoys Burmese cooking, mainly through his wife's influence
- Plays off a 16 handicap in golf
- Likes sport fishing all year round