Mortgage Broker Perth
Philip Arrigo has over 12 years' experience in the Banking and Finance Industry. He is a full member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and holds a Certificate IV in Finance Broking and a Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management). Philip is accredited with over 20 lending and financial Institutions.
Philip has worked with The Loan Company for over 12 years, having spent a couple of years working with the HomeStart team, one of BGC's most prominent home builders, specialising primarily with first homebuyers and first time investors.
Philip has written over $280 million in loans during his career. He is passionate about the service level he provides to his clients, resulting in Philip retaining his clients for life.
Philip has the following qualifications:
- MFAA Approved Broker
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40804
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- PLAN Australia Member – Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- $280 million in Settled Loans
Outside of work
- Enjoys building and renovating properties
- Enjoys keeping fit
- Loves his Burmese cat called Hugo
- Is passionate about sponsoring children from Third World Countries