Nathan Saunders is the current Sales & Business Development Manager for The Loan Company. Before Nathan begun his working career he completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree majoring in Finance & Economics at Auckland University. He also has over six years’ experience in the Banking and Finance Industry, is a full member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and holds a Diploma of Financial Services in Finance/Mortgage Broking Management.
Nathan made the move to The Loan Company over two years ago after spending the last few years with another prominent brokerage and construction company based in Perth. Within a short time frame he has proven to have a keen focus on delivering financial solutions and encouraging unrivalled service for our clients and strategic partners. His experience with mortgages ranges from construction finance for first home buyers to complex investment strategies with multiple properties. Nathan’s main priorities are to develop new systems and integrate better work flows to enable a harmonious work environment whilst ensuring that no opportunities are missed.
Nathan has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Finance & Economics) – Auckland University
- MFAA Approved Broker
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40804
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- PLAN Australia Member – Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- $100 million in Settled Loans
- Keystart Platinum Broker
Outside of work
- Drinks coffee any way, preferably in a bucket or via intravenous drip
- Enjoys diving, swimming and surfing
- Passionate All Blacks rugby supporter
- Loves travelling