Mortgage Broker Perth
Matt Bolland has more than 26 years' experience in the Banking and Finance Industry. He has also obtained his Certificate IV in Finance Broking and a Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management). Matt is accredited with over 20 lending and financial institutions.
Matt specialises in all levels of residential lending with extensive experience in both the owner occupied and investment property markets. Whether it's your first home or if you're a professional investor, Matt can help you achieve the required results with your next financial transaction. He has the expertise and skill set to provide a finance solution specific to your needs.
Matt has the following qualifications and awards:
- MFAA Approved Broker
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40804
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- PLAN Australia Member – Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- 2011 – AFG Loan Writer of the Year Nominee
- 2010 – AFG Loan Writer of the Year Nominee
- 2009 – AFG Gold Membership
- 2008 – MPA Top 100 Brokers Award
- $400 million in Settled Loans
Outside of work
- When he is not hard at work, Matt enjoys spending time with his children, especially in the kitchen together
- He has written several plays
- Enjoys live music of any genre
- If he is occasionally away from his desk during the summer months, there is a good chance he has ducked up to the WACA to check how the West Aussies are doing in the cricket!