Mortgage Broker Perth
Madelyn McDonald has over nine years' experience in the Banking and Finance Industry. She is a full member of the Finance Brokers Association Australia (FBAA) and holds a Certificate IV in Finance Broking. Madelyn is accredited with over 20 lending and financial Institutions.
Are you fed up with constant relocating, rent inspections, real estate agents and want to get into your very own first home? Or are you an investor wanting to expand your portfolio? Madelyn specialises in tailoring finance to suit the needs of all buyers, so whatever the case may be, let her assist you in achieving your financial goals.
Having begun her finance career at Bankwest, Madelyn gained her experience and knowledge within the banking division. From this she learnt to apply an exceptionally high level of customer service, which she has become well-recognised for. She was also previously self-employed as a Business Manager/Finance Broker within the automotive, equipment and machinery trade, and implements this field of expertise into her current line of work.
Madelyn has the following qualifications and awards:
- FBAA Approved Broker
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40804
- Diploma of Financial Services
- PLAN Australia Member – Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- $75 million in Settled Loans
- Q2 2011 – Direct Sales Finalist (3rd place) – Bankwest
- Q2 2011 – Top Performer Mortgages (1st place) – Bankwest
- Q3 2010 – Retail Quarterly Service Champion Winner – Bankwest
- Q1 2010 – Lending Managers Award – Bankwest
- Keystart Platinum Broker
Outside of work
- Maddii (her preferred nickname) lives by the beach in Mandurah and loves fishing, diving, skiing and four-wheel driving
- Has a dearly-loved cat named 'Mew'
- Originally from Tasmania
- Enjoys cooking food just as much as eating it