Mortgage Broker Perth
Deborah Hinton is a full member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and holds a Certificate IV in Finance Broking. She has also completed a Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management). Deborah is accredited with over 20 lending and financial institutions.
Deborah commenced employment with The Loan Company in 2003 and has over 30 years' experience in the Banking and Finance industry. Deborah has spent the last 18 years working closely in association with project home builders, specialising in the first homebuyer market and construction finance. Her broad knowledge of all aspects of lending and finance enables her to assist her client's needs throughout the life of the loan, not just during the application process.
Deborah is a valuable member of the team and prides herself on providing outstanding customer service. Deborah enjoys dealing with people and especially enjoys seeing her clients achieve their dream of home ownership.
Deborah has the following qualifications:
- MFAA Approved Broker
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40810
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- PLAN Australia Member – Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- $250 million in Settled Loans
- Keystart Platinum Broker
Outside of work
- Enjoys spending time playing with her dogs and working in the garden
- Loves listening to music and reading a good book
- Has been involved in Perth's Belly dancing community for many years
- Enjoys a nice glass of Shiraz