Mortgage Broker Perth
Brad Williamson has over 14 years’ experience in the Banking and Finance Industry. He holds a Certificate IV in Finance Broking and a Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management). Brad is accredited with over 20 lending and financial Institutions.
Brad has worked in unison with HomeStart, one of BGC’s most prominent home builders, for over 14 years. His knowledge is unequalled in first home buyers and first time investor finance. He has also written over $500 million in finance, ranging from first home buyers building their first home to clients with multiple property portfolios.
Brad has the following qualifications and awards:
- MFAA Approved Broker
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40804
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- PLAN Australia Member – Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- 2010 Allianz/AFG WA Insurance Award
- 2009 – 3rd Place AFG WA Loan Writer of the Year Award
- 2007 & 2008 – AFG Gold Membership
- 2006 & 2008 – MPA Top 100 Brokers Award
- $500 million in Settled Loans
- Keystart Platinum Broker
Outside of work
- Former Australian and Clayton Shield Baseball player
- Currently coaching State League Baseball
- Member of the WA Golf Club
- Passionate West Coast Eagles Fan
- Father of two boys, with one working as an Occupational Therapist and the other studying at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
- Must have a large skinny flat white coffee each morning!