Mortgage Broker Southwest
Alisha Hebbard is a full member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and holds a Certificate IV in Finance Broking. She has also completed a Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management). Alisha is accredited with over 20 lending and financial Institutions.
Alisha has worked with The Loan Company since 2012, having spent the previous few years working with another prominent mortgage broking business, specialising in first home buyer and construction finance.
Alisha has written over $70 million in loans during her career. She is extremely passionate about the service level she provides and finds the most rewarding aspect of her profession to be helping first home buyers realise the dream of owning their new home.
Alisha has the following qualifications:
- MFAA Approved Broker
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40804
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- PLAN Australia Member – Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- $70 million in Settled Loans
- Keystart Platinum Broker
Outside of work
- Loves the southwest
- Enjoys spending time with family
- Appreciates fine champagne
- Loves music and the entertainment industry
- Loves entertaining friends on the weekend